Thursday, November 15, 2007

Skeptopia has landed!

Hi.

I'm Liz and I'm a skeptic.

This is my blog. It's called skept (as in skeptic) opia (as in utopia)

This is going to be a very sloppy entry since it is my first. Sure, it would be great to start off with a bang and be very showy with this, my 5th? 6th? attempt at a blog, but I'm not.

The mission statements for this blog are simple:

-To have a place to rant about skeptical topics.

-To have a place to ramble on and on about what my perfect world would be.

You are free to disagree with my view of the world, and I hope you will understand that I am free to mock you. It's my blog and that's my prerogative. So there.

However, if you share my view of a perfect world, I'd love to know. And perhaps you can help me make it so.

Lofty goals, yes. But this is just a first tiny step toward changing the world for the better, and isn't that what we all want?

No comments: